Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yossi Azulay - One Day With You (2005)

Request - Yes. I agree Yossi Azulay is amazing. I'll get you his first CD link soon, but at the mean time, enjoy his second Album.
(scroll down for his latest album 'Prayers' )

Yossi Azulay - One Day With You (2005)
Israeli - Pop / Mizrahi / Dance / Folk

Tracklist:
1. Ptiha
2. Kol hamaalot
3. Biglal haahava
4. Hakoah be ahuvateh
5. Yom ahad itah
6. Kulam yodim yoter
7. Kesef
8. Deja vu
9. Pas le yom ahad
10. Don't worry baby
11. Zipor avuda Beyadayh
12. Levad
13. Ahava bat - 20
14. ------

DownloadYossi Azulay - One Day With You (2005)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I already have his second album of course, since I am a self proclaimed Yossi Azulay fanatic:P Thanks so much for posting this though, I know everyone will love it! I'll be looking forward to listening to his first CD too...thanks so much Ben!:)