Saturday, September 20, 2008

Offer Nissim Feat. Maya - Second Time (2006)


Offer Nissim Feat. Maya - Second Time (2006)
Israeli Trance / House

CD-1
1. Intro
2. Searching
3. Alone
4. First Time
5. Rain
6. Anything
7. Only You
8. Heart Breaking
9. Summer Night City
10. That's the Way I Like It

CD-2
1. Perfect Love (full vocal mix)
2. On My Own (original mix)
3. Be My Boyfriend (original mix)
4. That's the Way I Like It (Peter Rauhofer remix)
5. Alone (Offer Reconstruction)
6. Rain (Yinon Yahel remix)
7. First Time (Jose Spinnin Cortez remix)
8. Anything (Offer Reconstruction)
9. On My Own (Hector Fonseca remix)

Download: Offer Nissim Feat. Maya - Second Time - Part 1

Download: Offer Nissim Feat. Maya - Second Time - Part 2
:P

1 comment:

Alejandro Acevedo said...

Very good help, thank you very much