Wednesday, February 20, 2008

James Blunt - Discography

James Blunt - British Singer/ Songwriter. His songs are so sad lol.



James Blunt - All The Lost Souls (2007)

1 1973
2 One Of The Brightest Stars
3 I'll Take Everything
4 Same Mistake
5 Carry You Home
6 Give Me Some Love
7 I Really Want You
8 Shine On
9 Annie
10 I Can't Hear The Music

Download: James Blunt - All The Lost Souls (Rapidshare)
Download: James Blunt - All The Lost Souls (Megaupload)




James Blunt - Back to Bedlam (2004)

1. High
2. You're Beautiful
3. Wisemen
4. Goodbye My Lover
5. Tears & Rain
6. Out Of My Mind
7. So Long Jimmy
8. Billy
9. Cry
10. No Bravery

Download: James Blunt - Back to Bedlam (Rapidshare)
Download: James Blunt - Back to Bedlam (Megaupload)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem, pour le lien RapidShare, tu peux mettre le Mot De Passe ?

Ahem, about the RapidShare's link, can you put the Password somewhere ?

Unknown said...

This is my cover version of one of the most beautiful Blunt's songs, "Goodbye my lover". Enjoy it :)

http://paoloblueskiesmusic.blogspot.com/2010/12/paolo-goodbye-my-lover.html